- Dental problem
- Contact Us
Today, patients request Zirconia and Porcelain crowns over metal-based crowns because both zirconia and porcelain restorations provide strength and natural aesthetics. Since introduction of milled zirconia restorations, patients have been increasingly requesting zirconia as an alternative to porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) restorations.
Some dentists exclusively prescribe zirconia or all-ceramic restorations, mainly when restoring a single tooth. Most dental practices are switching from conventional PFM and all-ceramic crowns and moving towards the use of zirconia to create fixed dental prostheses. Because zirconia crowns and bridges possess excellent aesthetics and are virtually indestructible, zirconia is becoming the most popular material for fabricating dental crowns and other restorations.
Worldwide, Zirconium metal is used to extract Zirconia High Translucent Zirconia metal oxide, making it ideal for patients who need posterior crowns, which require strength for masticating food.
PFM Dental Crown White Hi Noble As the name suggests, porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns combine porcelain and metal. The porcelain overlay is color-matched to the natural teeth, but the darker metal color could show at the gingival margin, especially if there is a gingival recession. Dentists usually recommend PFM restorations for patients who desire strength and a natural appearance.
1. Exceptional Strength
• superior strength and durability for dental crowns.
• Three times stronger than porcelain or PFM restorations.
• Unlike porcelain, zirconia can withstand wear and tear without chipping,
• zirconia restorations tolerate the forces of mastication and bruxism. Thanks to newer monolithic zirconia (single, solid blocks of zirconia)
• this crown is nearly unbreakable and built to withstand the harsh environment, especially in the posterior area of the mouth.
2. Natural-Looking Smile
• Zirconia contains no metal lining at the gingival margin. Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns possess a metal layer underneath the porcelain layer at the coronal aspect of the crown.
We can usually see this metal lining at the gingival margin when patients smile.
• manipulated to fit any size or shape to match the rest of a patient’s teeth.
3. Reliability and Durability
• more durable than the conventionally used PFM ceramics to withstand forceful mastication and grinding.
• If properly maintained, zirconia restorations can last a patient’s lifetime.
We can manufacture to suit the patient’s needs.
• minimizes the margin for error and ensures an excellent fit for each individual.
5. Safer for Patients
• The high biocompatibility of zirconia will not cause allergies in patients who have allergic reactions to the alloys in PFM restorations.
• Zirconia possesses excellent biocompatibility, making the crowns and bridges prepared from zirconia highly safe for clinical use.
3m lava ,
GC Zirconia ,
Cerec Zirconia (All crown are come in warranty period)
Looking for replacement of Missing teeth , Smile Makeover ( Smile Design or Veneer ) or Crown for RCT treated teeth with ZIRCONIA crown, Visit us at ARIES ORO-FACIAL DENTAL CLINIC and consult our Prosthodontist and Smile designer – Dr TUSHAR CHAUHAN where we provide quality Zirconia Crown .